Monday, June 22, 2009

Inspired by Mr. Valentino


I had a great day off! I went to the Dupont Farmer's Market, lunch in Georgetown with Mariana and movies with Yasmin, a fun filled Sunday.  I went and saw the documentary, Valentino: Last Emperor.If you have not seen it, I highly recommend you go! I was so amazed and inspired by his passion and love for the work. The amount of time, people and work it takes to create his beautiful dresses was amazing! Amazing! The seamstresses are so skilled  and it was so interesting to watch the hand stitch EVERYTHING. I loved knowing the army it takes to create the beautiful garments we see in magazines and know the talent that goes into to every stitch. I was really in love with the party for his 45th celebration of his fashion house, it was nothing but FAVOLOSO! Watching the planning of the event made me excited and dream of what I want to do. The entire film left me inspired,  thinking about my passion and following my dreams of what I want to do. The movie is playing at limited theatres, so if you can see it...go! I promise you will enjoy it and fall in love with his five Pugs! 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...