Wednesday, September 16, 2009

little obsessions




Ok, so I use the word obsessed a lot, whatever! It's ok, I have a lot of little obsessions (anything French, pink, sweets, lip gloss, magazines, ice cream, daily morning coffee, my IPhone, checking emails, gossip mags, Martha, bows, ruffles, blogs, planning parties, the list goes on). So yesterday I was at Sephora to get an every day basic (no, not another tube of lip gloss, eye base! hello! necessary). I saw the cutest little bottle of Benefit perfume.....and now I can't get it out of my mind! Obsessed! I thought I would share a few of my latest obsessions that I just can't stop thinking about!


Crescent Row Fragrances by Benefit - the bottles are TOO cute! I thought I would SO want the pretty pink floral Sofia bottle, Nope. My place or yours Gina! That's the perfume name. Smells fabulous and the bottle is oh too cute!

Tokyo Milk - While wandering around Anthropologie I discovered Tokyo Milk. Yes, the packaging is adorable, beautiful and pretty. However, the scents are pretty as well. I love Let Them Eat Cake perfume. Of course I would!

Kate Spade Genny Heart Pumps - RIGHT! Like I need red shoes with a big heart on them. However, I'm so bored of my footwear collection, they could totally jazz it up!

Amy Atlas - All things sweets! I think of her site 10 times a day. Maybe this is my calling in Southern Florida, a dessert buffet company! Check out her blog. Her job looks like a dream!


xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...