Monday, April 19, 2010

Big Changes

I received this small journal as a gift a few weeks ago and fell in love with it. It has been sitting on my desk and I have found myself staring at it during the middle of the day. Most of you know that I have been considering the option of moving for quite some time. I was never sure when the right time was to go but these past few weeks I have really started to feel like it was totally the right time.
I gave my notice on Friday to my boss and will be leaving Washington DC on Friday, May 7th! It is a little scary but also so exciting. After being with same company for 7 years, the company I interned with in college, it was a crazy thing to give my notice and walk away. However, it felt so good and I feel like a weight has been lifted from
my shoulders in a way.

I found this picture of me from when I just started my job 3 years ago. I saw the building come together as a great site for events from a construction site. It has been a great experience,
but I am ready for what is next!
I'll be packing up my desk soon and heading to Florida with beau.
I am sure I will have lots to write on the way!
xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...