Monday, May 31, 2010

Cool Me Down



It is a hot day in Ft Lauderdale. Ok, it is usually a hot day here in Florida! For me, I need to get use to this heat year round but for the rest of you the
heat is just beginning to rise for the Summer months. I am still unpacking and organizing during the day but I have managed to find breaks in the day for a little time by the pool.
I have been craving a nice fruity summer drink to cool me off!

{Cucumber Water}

Non Alcoholic but SO refreshing to keep a pitcher in the fridge. I also love a pitcher of Lemon Mint Water!

{Mexican Summer Smash }

Just the name of this sounds good! Smash together Basil leaves, Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Lime and Agave Nectar. Shake with Tequila and serve with a splash of Club Soda.

{Patio Lemonade}

Pink Lemonade, Chambord and Vodka

{Sparkling Sangria}

We all know that I LOVE a little bubbly! Adding a little bubble to sangria sounds delightful. I like to throw in any Summer fruit I have on hand. The more fruit the more the merrier. You can nibble on the Sangria soaked fruit as a dessert.


{The Skinny Mojito}

I think I will try out this low cal Mojito since I am trying to watch my "Florida Figure" for the bathing suit months ahead! Shake one up and tell me what you think.

1 oz. light rum
1 T lime juice
1 packet Splenda
1/2 cup club soda
1/2 cup ice
SHAKE and garnish with fresh mint and lime.

Find some other great refreshing recipes here:


    Enjoy! xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...