Wednesday, June 16, 2010

redecorating





I saw this post a few weeks on Elements of Style Blog. Blogger Erin is fabulously talented. I LOVE the rooms she designs and have been following her for quite some time now. It is RARE that I do not like a thing she does, she is kind of.....well..fabulous!

Last week as I was sitting at the dining room table looking at my piles of stuff and dreaming of the day that beau's and my house is put together, I fell upon this recent posts of Erin. How pretty, sweet and glam is this project Erin is working on going to be? I dream of pink
chairs! Oooooo, it is nice to dream. I can not wait to see the finished project. Maybe it will inspire me to put all of my stuff away:) Cohabition is not easy. I want pink chairs, white furniture, zebra rugs and he wants dark woods and old museum posters. I know we will come to happy medium, it will only take time.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...