Monday, July 19, 2010

an art gallery? a pastry shop in Paris!



I had a moment this weekend where I thought, "ooooo, I wish I was in Paris!"


OK the truth is, it probably flashes in my head two or three times a day. {sigh} So while researching for an upcoming event at work, I stumbled upon this amazing place in Paris!
La Patisserie des Reves.The bakery looks different then all of the other beautiful Paris bakeries. The space almost looks like an art gallery with the
pastries spread through out the space as an exhibit.


Wish I was the girl in the photo above in the cute pink flats. I would be torn over the macaroon or the pretty pink puffy pastry.


What is this? A beautiful french cupcake?:) The man behind the gorgeous spot is Philippe Conticini. He wrote a cookbook called Sensations Nutella, all about items made with Nutella. Now that sounds delightful as well. Oui! Next time I'm in Paris, I'll have to stop by!

Day dreaming is great! xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...