Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Kate Spade Contest

Kate Spade TOAST!

Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore



I HEART KATE SPADE! I mean is that really a surprise with all of the items I post about them. They have a contest going on right now to win a trip for two to San Francisco, New York or Chicago with a $1,000 shopping spree. You need to sign into the fabulous Polyvore site and create a Kate Spade set using one of the quotes as well as using at least three Kate items. I love love love that site. You can waste loads of time dreaming up outfits, but its so much fun! I themed my set around being the belle of the party! Yep, I'm dreaming of having a party at our little yellow house this Fall. I do hope you can join us!

xoxo~ Becca



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...