Monday, August 9, 2010

CECI New York

I have always loved the Ceci New York invitation line. The invites are beautiful pieces, fun and stylish. I loved seeing that the designer was coming up with an online magazine on her site, Ceci Style! A little bit of inspiration, ideas, fashion, decor, events, entertaining, weddings and more. The cover below is the first issue. The photo is from her recent wedding in Puerto Rico. How GORGEOUS is the mural as a back drop!

I thought the hotel she got married in was so glamorous. I love the black and white checkered floor. I guess it also helps that Ceci herself looks like a supermodel.
My sweet friend Mariana had a destination wedding line from Ceci for her wedding in Mexico this past February. The invites came out beautiful! Below was her save the date!
Sign up for Ceci's email updates at http://www.cecinewyork.com/cecistyle/ xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...