Monday, August 2, 2010

I HEART EmersonMade

So I feel in love with the company, EmersonMade last year when I found their beautiful flowers on one of the 100's of wedding blogs I browse around. It has been love ever since! When I moved from DC to Florida my fabulous girlfriends through an amazing party and gave me this gorgeous huge big EmersonMade poppy pin! Some people may think it is too big, oh no, I find it just right!

The little flowers can get a bit pricey but I still dream of hosting a dinner party with a table runner complete with tons of sizes of the pretty linen flowers. (They also sell the EAT napkins! Cute!)

So I found out that they are now making clothes! OH MY! Yep, EmersonMade is sewing and you can pre order it now. This cute adorable striped shirt is so great with the flower.
Um yay, I forgot to mention...the model, that is Emerson. Yep, she is gorgeous. Her and her husband moved from NYC to a farm outside the city and run their business. They are both absolutely gorg and the photos on their site look like they have such a fun, creative business! Oh yes, the shift she is wearing....for purchase!
I'm loving these flower clutches. The prints are great! Perfect for Summer.
The way she took five flowers and made it look a necklace, adore. The adorable chicks on her lap, her pets. {sigh} adorable.
I just saw these items for the first time today! They have named them the Love Letter collection. Can you imagine being proposed to with this beautiful flower pin! So cute!
I think this picture is one of my favorites in the collection. Glam! Love it and it has made me now want a martini.
And here she is again, Emerson looking all adorable with the Beautiful Big Blue Rose. Just sitting outside dressed up all adorable with a cup of tea.
I'm in love! Go over to the site. I mean, they look they jumped into a Jcrew catalog and are living their life in it! I HEART.

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...