Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas on Las Olas

Tomorrow night I am heading downtown Fort Lauderdale to a little holiday cheer filled event, "Christmas on Las Olas". Las Olas boulevard is only a few minutes from our house and is lined with cute shops and nice restaurants. Being that this is my first year away from chilly winter weather I am REALLY looking forward to the night to get me in the Holiday Spirit! Even though the street is lined with Palm Trees, tomorrow they will be covered with Christmas Lights and maybe we will be drinking hot chocolate.

They actually bring in snow machines, in the past Starbucks had a Snow Mountain, there is an ice skating rink, choirs singing carols, Santa is around (good I need to give him my list!). I can't wait! If you are in the area stop by from 5pm to 10pm on Las Olas Boulevard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...