Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Friday

Yay! It's FRIDAY!!!!

I did something crazy to my back this week and I'm in a bit of pain. I can't wait this weekend to stretch and relax and do a little yoga like my little friend above {Wish I would find him under the tree at Christmas!?!?!}

Here are a few of links that I will be enjoying this weekend. Enjoy the beautiful Fall weekend! {I wish I could report to you that I've accepted this Summer weather during Fall! ...I haven't}

*Gwyneth Paltrow's newest post on GOOP about her friend Jessica Seinfeld's new cookbook "Double Delicious" has me itching to make Gnocchi this weekend!

*RUE magazine - the inspirational online decor magazine is posting their second issue on Sunday. If you haven't checked it out you MUST check out the 1st before issue 2 is posted Sunday.

* The Rustic Glam wedding on Style Me Pretty was amazingly beautiful. I so loved the mix of the rustic tables and clear lucite chairs. It is a beautiful, beautiful shoot!

*Planning my Thanksgiving Day table with the inspiration of the wonderful Ritzy Bee in Southern Living my domestic goddess Miss Martha Stewart glimmer pumpkins or a little inspiration from the amazing Eddie Ross .

Enjoy your weekend!

xoxo~Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...