Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Day Table Decor


This Thanksgiving it going to be just Beau and I in Florida for Turkey Day. Making Thanksgiving day dinner for two people is becoming a lot of work. Even though there are only two of us I still want to make all of the trimmings and have a pretty table. Here are three simple table ideas that I am going to have at my house on Thursday. Dress up your table! Have fun!

Silver Creative has templates for napkin rings here. Each strip has
a place for guests to write what they are thankful for. Simple but so pretty.

A few years ago I made these glitter pumpkins and placed on the buffet. I always love a little glitz! Now with Martha's line at Michael's, it makes them way easy to make. Get the directions on her site here.... and be ready for a little glitter all over you for a few days!


Wheat is such a simple chic arrangement. I have had two bundles on my dining room table for weeks. Place them in glass vases, tie a ribbon around them. Voila, beautiful.

Happy Thanksgiving!

xoxo~ Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...