Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wedding Wednesday

A wedding fit for a foodie! Gail Simmons from Top Chef was married a couple of years ago but I saw the photos recently while browsing Martha Weddings and just love everything about it!

{The place setting was amazing! I love that every place setting had a petite baguette wrapped in paper.}

{Gifts were linen tote bags and jars of locally grown pickles.}


{For a very farm fresh look the place cards had fresh farm flowers surrounding them.}

{Cocktail hour including seasonal veggies in farm baskets, I love this idea!}

{The bride and groom. Love wedding pics!}

{A specialty lemonade cocktail looked oh so pretty and I'm sure tasted amazing! I"m obsessed with the YUM wooden skewers!}

{And it wouldn't be a Top Chef wedding without Chef Tom Colichio in attendance, sigh.}

Amazing wedding! I loved it!

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...