Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kelley Moore...fabulous

If you do not know who Kelley Moore is then go over to her site now... click here! Kelley is a lifestyle expert. Her creativity in design and entertaining is fabulous. I have been following her blog For the Love of Design and have just fallen head over heels in love with her work. She is one of those people where you can tell she absolutely loves what she does and it shows. This is what I aim for , long for and hope for and she is totally inspiring.

Her office was featured in the newest issue of RUE magazine, Um helllllo...amazing! Need I say more, see the pics below.





How cute are these Flamingos that she had at her holiday party! Check out more pics on her blog, it was a fun pink flamingo holiday soiree.
I love the easy fun table arrangement she put together at home for her New Years party. It looks so fun!
The very glamorous diner table below I heart. I love the picture table place cards, inspiring me for my 30th birthday party!
xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...