Thursday, March 17, 2011

Go Green


Happy St. Patrick's Day! The day where everybody goes "green" and is sporting green shoes, belts, bags, shirts, etc. I happen to LOVE the color green so I am absolutely a fan of the day! Here are a few things that have me excited about the day of day dreaming in green.

Green cocktails by Camille Styles.

Adorable green shoes worn by a bride in Southern Weddings Magazine.

{photo courtesy of Millie Holloman}

The beautiful Julianne Moore with her gorgeous emerald earrings at
the 2010 Golden Globes.

The gorgeous green lawn at the Delano in Miami.


Green Louboutins. I die!
{photo courtesy of Marie Labbancz}


Buttons I should totally make. I'm Italian, Polish & French, not Irish, but kiss me anyway! Thank you Make Merry Events for the cute template.



A beautiful green wedding table, oooo, I love.
{photo courtesy of Rebecca Thuss for Martha Stewart Weddings}
HAPPY St. PATRICK'S DAY!
xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...