Monday, March 14, 2011

The Parsons Purchase

The past few weeks Beau and I have finally started making some decisions and have been decorating the house. We put up the new Ikat panels from West Elm on the windows this past weekend {they look AMAZING}, I bought a new bed set for our room and planted flowers in the yard. The house finally feels like it is beginning to come together slowly. As everybody tells me, it takes time.
We have an old Ikea table that has playing the form of a desk since we moved in. Recently it likes to accumulate my magazines and piles of mail more then function as a writing desk. I think Beau had a larger desk in mind with lots of drawers, while I had the Parsons desk from West Elm in my mind. I have been dying for this desk for years. Well after finding the deal below, I convinced him it to purchase the prettier desk and not a big bulky desk. I loved the West Elm version but when I saw the one below from Home Decorators, I couldn't say no! I mean, whats the difference. So excited to share pictures when its done {maybe in a few months!}.
What is soon to be my new desk for $$180. Find it here.

The West Elm desk that looks so much like my new pretty blue desk but for $299. Find it here.

xoxo~ Becca

1 comment:

  1. Looks fabulous, Becca! Congrats on snagging something you've been eying for awhile -- I know how good that feels!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...