Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Red Stamp

I have fallen in love with the stationary site Red Stamp.com! For the new year Pizzazzerie posted a link to Red Stamp's 2011 printable calendars and after that, I was hooked. I recently purchased some personal calling cards. The service was wonderful, they personalized colors, fonts, etc. quickly and sent proofs within a day to view before printing. Their products are stylish and I love them. You know how I'm a stationary junkie, well this site found its way to my heart!


Engagement party cards. cute.



Stylish baby shower cards for the modern mama!


I chose this style for my calling cards. I customized them to be hot pink, light pink and grey. They turned out amazing and I love everytime I am able to hand them out! I absolutely adore the Iphone App! You can download it and send out fancy text messages or emails. Or for only $.99 you can send an actual print post card in the mail all from your phone. What fun to have a personalized card pop up in your text box!


Hop on over to Red Stamp and send somebody a fun card to add a smile to their day!


xoxo~Becca

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...thanks, Becca! We are flattered + honored. It was great working with you, too. And we love your stylish blog! Thanks for the love...keep in touch!

    Erin
    CEO, RedStamp

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...