Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sunny Days Ahead

A few of my best girlfriends from college are coming to visit me in Florida this weekend and I am BEYOND excited for the visit! We have a lot to celebrate: an engagement, a baby on the way and a way too late 30th birthday celebration! I can't stop thinking of my weekend ahead!



Of course when I heard they were coming I started envisioning a little backyard by the pool breakfast and bright and cheerful images started dancing through my head.

Floating Flamingos ~ oh yes, I received these as a gift, aren't they fun! A few of these in the pool with some cold beverages throughout the day and we might not leave the house.


~

Yellow Flowers - It is SPRING! Bright and cheery flowers have been decorating beau's and my house this week and will be cluttered around the house to bring my North East girls some sunshine.

~

Blue Acrylic Glasses and Yellow Linen - Like the combination? Breakfast table decor! I just got the glasses from Amazon and the chevron yellow linen from Spoonflower.

~

Florida Print - Three visitors coming from the snowy north, get excited! How cute is this print from Parada Creations on Etsy.

~

Can't wait for some girl time with some splashes of Florida Sunshine.

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...