Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Friday!



Happy Friday everybody!

I had a fabulous weekend last week with my college besties, a four day work week and I am already SO looking forward to starting another wonderful weekend ahead! Beau and I are driving to the Keys after work tonight to run the seven mile bridge run in Marathon Key. Seven miles of ocean on both sides of you, should be quite the morning jog! Sunday I am getting together with a new blogger friend, Laura with Make Merry Events to talk about some fun future projects. In the middle of this I'll be browsing a lot of links {as usual!}. I hope your weekend is going to be as sunny and beautiful as I'm hoping mine is!


Kate Spade is doing it again...major 25% sale!


I saw this NYC map that I want in our home and I can't stop thinking of it.


Wow, this wedding featured on Style Me Pretty was beautiful, but the welcome reception and the post party were truly a-m-a-z-i-n-g!


I need to pick up In Style's latest color issue because I was in love with the bright Eddie Ross table. Also, I wish I was still in DC because I would so want to attend the design event that Eddie will be speaking at on Tuesday, click here to register!


And last but not least, how many times can I say how much I was loving the invite that Ritzy Bee featured yesterday. They are right, it is fancy but not shmancy! I think it is delightful. How much would you love receiving this in the mail.


Happy weekend everybody!


xoxo~Becca


{Image courtesy of Etsy: 7th Avenue Art}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...