Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Weekend

Yesterday when I stopped by Whole Foods I think I squealed with delight when I saw Peonies for sale, yay! Peonies, I love you! These beautiful flowers are back in season and I snatched up a few for our dining room table. Don't they just make you smile? Well, it is the weekend and that is making me smile. I've had a busy week after our trip to Boston last weekend and looking forward to a little R&R time to browse around the Internet and check some things off my to do list. Here are a few things I will be enjoying. Happy Weekend!

Laura is coming over for lunch tomorrow and I think this Asian Chicken Salad sounds like a perfect meal.

Haven't bought a Mother's Day card yet? Print this adorable one from Make Merry!

Colorful Summer handbags, a must!

Everything about this wedding I ADORE! Pink, Glitz, Glamour, this has me written all over it.

Ban.do is having a flower sale, yes please.

Did you hear that Kate & William are heading to the US in July? Anybody want to join me in California!

I found out this week that TWO of my besties are having boys! This could be quite a cute baby shower theme.


happy weekend! xoxo~ Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...