Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekend Thoughts


I hope everybody is having a fabulous three day weekend! I have spent the weekend being lazy, going to the beach, going to the movies, catching up on blogs and having a fun photo shoot yesterday for an upcoming project! Fun Fun Fun! Is it really Monday night already? Here are a few sites I will be browsing through while lying on the couch tonight. Happy Memorial Day!

I'm excited to share the start of a new project that Laura and I have been working on. Please subscribe! A new South Florida wedding blog is on its way!
http://floridianweddings.com/

A Candy themed bridal shower for Dylan Lauren, yes, the name behind Dylan's Candy Bar! I am in love with this shoot in Martha Stewart Weddings. Click over here to see the sweetness.

The Food Art images on Design Sponge from Joel Penkman. The Pink Sugar Wafer painting must find a way into my home!

I loved reading the wrap ups about the National Stationary Show on Southern Weddings from Emily. Looking at the images were a paper lovers dream!

Ooooo, I need to go out on a boat. Click on over here and you will see why I'm dreaming of it.

I love this inspired dinner party from Kelley Moore, a little Jackie O!

We are getting patio furniture and I am already dreaming up a backyard bash. I do love however these fun cushions from Mrs. Lilien.


Hope you had a fabulous weekend and a pretty sunny week ahead!

xoxo~ Becca



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...