Monday, June 6, 2011

A Little Sunday Reading

After a busy week and weekend I am finally sitting down on the couch with a little time to catch up on some blog reading. Wow, so many amazing posts out there that I have missed out on! My weekend was full of a little shopping for a few upcoming trips, a fun workout on South Beach, breakfast in the backyard on our new backyard furniture! I have another busy week ahead full of travelling and events, so here is what I will be catching up on tonight...

Two of my favorite blogs got a little redesign this past week! Woo Hoo!


Oh Happy Day ~ I simply love reading Jordan's posts! Now that her and her family are living abroad in Paris, it is so fun to follow their weekend trips to London, Germany, Holland! It kind of gives me a good idea....little abroad year to live? Good idea to me! I love this post about the Test Your Tastebuds Dinner Party, fun idea!


Design Sponge - Oh my, this blog, well, wow, we all read it, we all love it. Grace's post of before & after, ideas on entertaining, the list goes on. I love reading the post on the new hotel in Miami, the Lords South Beach! Click here to hop on over....

The tents at the White Party by Camille Styles are tres fab!

I LOVE Abby's post about being busy on Style Me Pretty backstage. Makes me think, am I really that busy?

Erin from Elements of Style wrote a REAL and WONDERFUL post on Friday! I've dealt with this issue for years and I'm so glad she posted this. I think it is real, true and living in Sunny Florida sometimes not the sunny side of life here dealing with the body image, stuff that comes back from your teenage years. Ok, I'm getting a little deep here....good read! Read it here.

Off to Bed! Watching a little of the Mtv Movie Awards, geez, Reese Witherspoon, gees, too cute!

Night. xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...