Friday, July 29, 2011

Weekend in Washington

How adorable is this classic picture! John Jr. and Caroline Kennedy having a summer picnic on the lawn of the White House, I mean really, adorable! Well, I am off to DC for the weekend to see my girlfriends and to celebrate one of my bestest friends {since 2nd grade!} who is having a baby boy! I can not wait to celebrate and catch up with everybody. I have been travelling a lot and have two more weekends of travel to go. I'm looking forward to a little browsing time on my iPad at the airport and catching up on some blogs in between flights. Here is what I will be browsing....

Did you see the new blog all about South Florida Weddings! It is going to be a great resource for Florida brides (and I'm psyched to be a part of it). http://floridianweddings.com/

How adorable is Joy! I'm loving her cute outfits all pregnant, so cute!

I am heading to Vermont in 2 weeks and these pictures on Cannelle et Vanille got me so excited.

Do you think I can make these beautiful tissue balls and ship them to baby shower #2? I'm in love.

We went to one of my favorite must go to stores when I visit DC this morning, Paper Source. I'm still thinking, "Why didn't I purchase this?".

This retro wedding is awesome! I love the invites and the car.....heart!

Loving this blouse, must add to my closet?

Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo~ Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...