Thursday, July 7, 2011

What Will Kate Wear? - WWKW


Kate Middleton and Prince William arrive in the states today after a busy and fashionably dressed week in Canada! After a week filled of gorgeous photos of Kate Middleton having appeared in amazing outfits, one after the other, it starts to make me wonder, what will she be wearing in the States? She is quite the stylish girl and has a huge list of American designers to wear when she is here. I am sure she will not disappoint!

Paper Crown by Kate Middleton's blonde American look alike {I completely think so!} Lauren Conrad. Wouldn't it be cute if Kate sported a casual youthful, up and coming American designer dress as she got off the plane, or went around L.A.?

How about a a little All American preppy Lilly Pulitzer for a day in Malibu. I thought this little blue number with her patent nude heels could be cute for the polo match!

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Kate Middleton sporting some JCrew outfits! I feel like it would be quite a Michelle Obama moment. Let's be honest, JCrew is oh so stylish and also what the all American girl is sporting right now. How about this amazing Prabal Gurun bow shirt with a pencil skirt?


Or this striped blouson dress {which I oh so want} paired with a white blazer for lunch in California. Are they heading to Oprah's mansion?

For her evening affairs Kate has a number of amazing American designer dresses to select from. Michael Kors, I know the dress is a little bright and possibly sexy, but I thought with the slit brought down a bit it could be quite hip, California and youthful.

This Michael Kors number could be so cute {minus the hat!} for an casual evening out, not the star filled evening affair in L.A.!

This Marc by Marc Jacobs number {minus the bun and the glasses} could be an exit the plane option!
Michelle Obama has her Inauguration dress designed by him, this dress would be a perfect selection for Kate by Jason Wu. Maybe she could add a cute USA brooch to the ensemble.
Of course we all know I'm a huge Kate Spade fan! I had to add in a suggested Kate Spade piece for Miss Kate!
Donna Karan, the all American women's designer, I'm loving this bright red dress! Maybe not as full of a skirt but it could be awesome!
Mr. Ralph Lauren, Mr. All American Designer. I think this dress below in a light pink would be BEAUTIFUL for Kate's evening event in Los Angeles.

How about this beautiful green choice with her bouncy brunette curls?

I wonder how many garment bags that plane has hanging in it? I can't wait to see her selections! She could very much be the All American girl!

cheers! xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...