Thursday, October 20, 2011

3...2...1...SMILE!



I am back with a few things that are making me happy and bringing a smile to my day! It has been a busy few weeks but after a gchat (oh google chat, I love you) with a friend this morning it was reminded to me that, really, does it ever slow down! No. I may check one thing off my list but I will just add another one on. I love creating things, dreaming and doing and there will ALWAYS be things on my to do list...accept it. So I thought I would share another three things that I am loving and make me smile today! (check out my three things last time, it is a good way to make you smile)

Pumpkin Angel Food Cake.
WOW! Sounds amazing. I will be making this delicious, semi healthy cake this weekend for sure.


A Bar Cart in my office, sigh. This little pretty cart needs to find its way into my home and some day....my office. I would prefer it full stocked with these pink beverages. Obviously!


DIY Confetti Art inspired by Kate Spade china is oh so pretty and easy to make. I am contemplating making one of these for my house, what do you think?

xoxo~ Becca

{Cake from Eat Better America, Bar Cart from Society Social, Art by Mint Love Social Club}

2 comments:

  1. hey! that cake looks delicious i have been embracing all things pumpkin this fall! my sister has a food blog and posted a pumpkin spice trifle which was delicious (http://daintychef-krissy.blogspot.com/2011/09/pumpkin-spice-trifle.html)!

    I also love the kate spade inspired art so fresh and fun I will have to try it! I commented on one of your post a bit ago about your pilates etc. classes down in florida and suggested you try pure barre i know you said it was a bit far for you but I recently heard about a similar class and there is a location in ft. lauderdale...here is the link: http://www.encorepilatesftl.com/xtend_ballet.html


    Have a good weekend!

    Melissa
    wearsomethingboldtoday.blogspot.com

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wear-Something-Bold-Today/206250686053349?sk=info

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...