Thursday, October 13, 2011

Eat Cake for Breakfast: Kate Spade Spring 2012

Yesterday afternoon while browsing around online I saw this image below pop up...oh my! How I must have this bag I thought, Kate Spade? But of course! Kate Spade previewed her Spring 2012 line this week and well, yes, its funny, bright and I would like one of each. Especially this Eat Cake for Breakfast bag!
A tshirt with the cute adorable saying and a hot pink cardigan is so fun.


How about this cute little skirt outfit for a day out in Palm Beach?

Party dress! Hmmm, where do I have to go this Spring that I could have an excuse to wear this?


Love the bag! Kind of what I'm feeling today!

This green dress is for sure one of my favorites from the collection.

A striped skirt and an orange clutch would be perfect for a day out in sunny Florida.


The lineup of the Kate Spade ladies.

And the event was styled but the always adorable Brad Goreski below with the Kate Spade creative director, Deborah Llyod. He even has a cute Kate bow tie!

Can't wait to the Spring! xoxo~Becca

{images from Kate Spade New York and Tim Melideo Photography}

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy what you guys are up too. This type of clever
    work and coverage! Keep up the awesome works guys I've added you guys to blogroll.
    My page - "how to write" lewis philips

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...