Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone! It is sunny and shiny here in Fort Lauderdale this morning. It just dawned on me as I woke up that next week is...Christmas! Woo hoo! I can't wait. In preparation for our 20 mile drive to Cleveland to my sisters, a holiday cocktail party at my house this week, cleaning and well finishing my shopping, I'll be hanging out at home all day today! Yay! I hope you have a beautiful day. Here is what I've been reading this week...

I saw this gift wrap ideas from A Creative Mint and just absolutely LOVED them. Use grocery bags and different tags and these packages are adorable.

Did you see the beautiful table tops over at Floridian Weddings. Here is my rosy one, Laura's mixed metallics, Alex's colorful modern table, Marianne's neon prep and Sarah's winter white. I think they are inspiring for a bride or for a dinner party!

I love these little luxury items, they would be great gifts or stocking stuffers.

Ribbon flowers, these would be beautiful as a gift or as a bow!

I have a thing for sea foam green...I love it! So does Sarah!

If I had a beach wedding I think it might look like this...so pretty and dreamy I think.

Happy Sunday! xoox~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...