Friday, February 24, 2012

The Bright Side

You know those mornings where you feel like life is the dumps. Where you think, I just want to lay in bed and not go anywhere? Life stinks. Why can't I just be happy! No? Well, that was my morning today for sure. I saw these posters on Elements of Style from A Vintage Poster and thought, I need one on the ceiling when I wake up every day!


Correct, life isn't that bad! I know. But you know in the blogging, facebook, twitter, pinterest world, some days seem like everything is rosy and wonderful. Perfect homes, perfect families, perfect smiles, well some days you wake up and think "Is this how I pictured my life?". Time to step back and look at the big picture of what is ahead of me and realize that it is fine. Like the print below, "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!". That is right. It's just a bad day, it will pass.


Tomorrow is the weekend, thank goodness!
xoxo~ Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...