Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LOVE YOU

Happy Valentine's Day!

To all of my friends, family, besties, readers, bloggers and everybody in my life {if that left out anyone;)}...HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I love you! Lots of changes, lots of things going on, always busy, always something to scratch off the to do list, another crazy client, another long day, another flip flop that little Oliver has chewed up, but then I get home and receive a sweet Valentine's Day box in the mail from a bestie, I eat pumpkin pancakes with my Beau this morning and remember "Gosh, I'm a lucky girl full of lots of love". So to sound silly and sappy today...LOVE YOU! You are all the best. I hope your day is filled with candy hearts, a glass of bubbly, pink bows, chocolates and lots of kisses and love {puppy kisses are good too!}. HAPPY VALENTINE'S Day!

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...