Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sweet Sunday

Happy Weekend everyone! I was travelling for work throughout the week and have been so glad to be at home for the weekend. This morning I ran the Fort Lauderdale A1A Half Marathon and since then I have been tired, sleepy and lazy. Mr. Oliver and I are hanging out at home and I thought it would be a perfect post to share the little sweetness that Laura and I posted on Floridian Weddings last week!

A few months ago Laura and I created a fun and sparkly photo shoot that was shot by Kat Braman. Last week the shoot was featured on one of my favorite blogs, 100 Layer Cake. Check out the entire post HERE.








Thank you to all of the amazing South Florida vendors that helped us with the shoot! After a 13.1 mile run today, I think I may have to treat myself to a little cupcake today:)

Happy Sunday! xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...