Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Budget Beauty: Cream Eye Shadow

Bobbi Brown's Pearl Longwear Cream Shadow has long been a staple in my makeup bag. The eye shadow stays on all day and doesn't crease, and the black pearl metallic is my favorite! The shadow goes on velvety and smooth and one layer is perfect for daytime and a few layers is glittery and smokey for the evening. At $24 per pot I started to add up my little supply of Bobbi pots in my bag and realized, oh my, I'm hooked! 
 I was browsing at Target and came up on Maybelline's Color Tattoo Shadow and it sounded so similar. For $5.00 I couldn't resist and purchased one. I have to say, not bad! They do not have a glitter option yet {and you know my thing with glitter!} however for an every day look, no creasing, love it. Adding it to my makeup bag! 

Not sure yet if I will really replace Bobbi with Maybelline, however for fun colors, $5.00 sounds nice other then $24.00 eye shadow. 

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...