Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hot Summer Weekend

Happy Weekend! I know Florida is usually hot, but this weekend is looking even hotter, and as I hear,  many places all over the North East are going to be above 90 as well! I want to layout in the backyard a bit, go for ice cream with Beau and well, I wish, have my besties over for a dinner party like below! {wishing} Happy Weekend! Below are the links I will be catching up on throughout the weekend . Cheers! xoxo~Becca


I have always LOVED this Summer party that Mindy Weiss styled and Elizabeth Messina shot for RUE magazine. Doesn't it make you want to have a summer party! 

BIG NEWS over on Floridian Weddings...we are expanding. Please see the details here and share it with all of your friends who are tying the knot in the sunny state of Florida. 



I'm kind of dying to make this and have a party to use them.... see what I mean here.

This easy pasta dish looks delicious for dinner.  

What a stunning Miami wedding by KT, I am a little obsessed with these invites and flowers! 




Have you been following me on Pinterest, I've been going crazy, I like to say, I've been having a Pinning Party:) 

Maybe some day sooner then later I could plan an engagement party and use these awesome ideas...! 

Happy weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...