Friday, August 31, 2012

Moving Day


For the past two days our house has been filled with movers packing up all of our belongings and placing them in a crate to head over the Atlantic and meet us in London in six weeks. It was a bit strange to see our entire house placed in one big metal crate, wrapped up in boxes and paper. I have visions of everything either never arriving to the UK or arriving in little broken pieces, eeekkk. I know people do it all of the time, so I will be hopeful that it gets there just as shiny and new as we had everything in our little yellow house. I have tried writing a couple of posts all week, but with our Internet connection being cut off I finally got a chance to sit down this morning at hour hotel, half way to my parents in Virginia. 

Driving out of Florida last night was a weird feeling. We left in a rush to get on the road and I thought, hhhmm,  ready for the next chapter. I am looking forward to it, and so is Sir Oliver who had a blast at the hotel last night! 

I will be back this weekend once we finished with our eight more hours we have on the road! Happy weekend everyone! 

xoxo ~Becca


1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Would love a post on how Oliver handles the transatlantic trip. Haven't flown with my dog yet... - Chrissie :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...