Monday, August 27, 2012

Oliver on Instagram


A few months ago I posted about my little buddy, Sir Oliver on Instagram. If you follow me on Instagram then you know about little Oliver and my love for my dog. I always thought I would have a small teeny little dog, but honestly, now that Oliver has been in our life for a year, I don't know what I would do without him. Oliver is Beau's and my little buddy, child, favorite little friend. I mean come on now, check out these pictures of the happiest dog around, doesn't he make you smile! I can't wait to have him with me in London, the British Adventures of Sir Oliver!

Yes, Oliver will be making the move to London with Beau and I. The moving process for getting a dogs European Pet Passport is an entire post in itself, it is a lot of work, timing and details, but we wouldn't THINK of leaving him behind. It is true, just what people told me before, getting a dog is like a child! Happy Monday everyone, follow along here for more of Oliver's daily adventures. I guarantee this little puppy's smile will make your day! 

xoxo ~Becca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...