Tuesday, September 18, 2012

September Loves

I truly can not believe that it is September 18th! Mid September, how did you sneak up on me??? Well between travelling, unpacking, engagement celebrations, Oliver time, exploring the city, looking for a job, I haven't found much time for browsing around online. I stayed home today to find a little quiet time {minus the noise from the London street down below our flat, which I don't mind at all!} to browse around online. Wow, my birthday is coming up this week, how did that happen as well! Here are a few items on my September wish list. 

1. Leopard Flats - Tuxedo like flats from Target! Target, the one store I miss so far in the UK! For $15 I could get a new pair of adorable flats to walk around the city in. 

2. Love Bangle - I bought this bangle and a NYC bangle the day after Beau and I got engaged. I thought NYC+Love would always make me remember our amazing engagement night when I wear them.

3. Foil Initial Oyster Card Pass - Not the metro or the subway, nope, now I take the tube on a daily basis. My black plastic MasterCard logged Oyster Card pass holder isn't too posh, I think I need to replace it. 

4. Edie Bag in Pecan - The perfect ladylike structured over the shoulder bag. 

5. Macaron Ring Box - How adorable is this little box to keep my engagement ring safe when I take it off....but really, hhm, do I ever take it off?

6. Gobsmacked Nail Lacquer - Bye Bye pastel pink. Hello black and Fall color polish! 

7. Kate Spade New York Gramercy Watch - Isn't this just a pretty watch. Simple, a touch of pink and classic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...