Tuesday, December 11, 2012

FREE Workouts at Sweaty Betty

Who doesn't love FREE right? While in the states I always loved attending the free weekly yoga classes at Lululemon. Free, different instructors every week, a nice work out, I loved it! Since we moved to London I haven't joined a gym yet and have been running outside and working out to my free workout videos via...YouTube. I was pretty excited last month when I walked by the adorable Sweaty Betty store and saw the sign in the window for Free Weekly Workouts! Let me introduce you...

Click on the link HERE to see where your local store and club is and sign up for a Get Fit 4 Free card. My local club in Islington has a running club every Wednesday evening and yoga club every Thursday evening. Bring your mat to the store and the classes begin when the shop closes. I have really enjoyed the couple of Pilate's classes I have taken and can't wait for this week's special yoga/Pilate's class they have. 

The one downside of working out in the store is that you tend to browse and fall in love with EVERY item:) Here are a few of the pieces I have my eye on: Merino Chakra Hoody | Garbhasana Yoga Tee | Zero Gravity Run Tights .

I hope I see you in class! xoxo~ Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...