Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Winter Beauty Bag


It didn't take me long to realize that my beauty routine this Winter would be changing a bit. I haven't lived in a cold winter climate for awhile and this weather requires quite a bit more moisturizing on both hands, lips and face. I've tried to simplify my makeup bag a bit recently and hey, what can I say, it is still full of sparkles and shimmers, however when it comes down to the basics, these are the items I will be using the most this winter season. A mix of department store items and drugstore deals {I love Boots!!} ! What are some of your favorites and go to makeup items? I am always looking for a new favorite product, I would love to hear! 

Eyes

Face 

Lips 

Face


xoxo~Becca





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...