Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Hour: The DC Cherry Blossom

Monday evening we had a little get together with some of our expat friends to watch the Presidential Inauguration. I decided that celebrating another term in DC required a little celebratory cocktail! I was so glad that Bobbi stopped by and got to see my flat and meet some new people, she also snapped a few pictures of the get together. The beverage of choice this week; The DC Cherry Blossom! 
{Image by Today, I'm Bobbi}

 
{Image by Today, I'm Bobbi}

DC Cherry Blossom Cocktail
(1) shot cherry juice
(1) shot cranberry juice
 Splash of elderflower syrup
Top off with Sparkling Wine/Prosecco/Champagne

Happy Friday everyone! Cheers! 

xoxo~Becca

Make sure to stop by Bobbi's blog to see the images she took during the night! So fun to have her over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...