Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Preppy Wedding Shoot

The week before we moved from Fort Lauderdale I put together a last minute inspiration shoot with Michelle March & Michael Burgos. Our house was packed up, boxes were everywhere, I baked a mini cake and made fondant, we had to reschedule the shoot for two days because of downpours...but we did it! When I get an idea in my head I just can not let it go! Hope on over to Floridian Weddings to see the entire shoot including the fabulous video from Michael! 


The idea all started with Michelle seeing a picture I had on Instagram  in front of our house for sale and our bikes. Michelle wrote, "Are those for sale?". Me: "NO! But wouldn't they be cute for a wedding shoot?". And so it begin.... if Beau and I get married in the States, hhhmmm....can the bikes head over with us for pictures? The film Mike took did make me miss our neighborhood by the water. I guess it is true, you always miss it when its gone! 

I will be back tomorrow to write a bit about the idea of inspiration shoots and ideas for weddings. People often ask why us wedding industry people put it together:) I thought I would share my thoughts on why I do! See you then! 



xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...