Friday, March 8, 2013

I Fancy Fridays : v.5 Mimi Nicole Event Design {Guest Post}

I am excited to share my first 'I Fancy Friday' Guest Post! Let me introduce you to the sweet and talented, Jillian from Mimi Nicole Event Design Boutique. I would say that Jillian is one of my 'blogger' friends, yes, we met via our blogs and had a proper Skype date a few weeks ago before she moved back to the US from the UK. Jillian has created a lovely event design business and I am so excited to be planning a little something with her when she returns back in August! Jillian shared with me what she fancy's this Friday, from her new home, back in the States!
Fancy Friday

Fancy Friday by rldamato 
{J.Crew, Skype, South Carolina, Sunshine, Sleep}

I couldn't help but share a little bit more loveliness from Jillian's company: Mimi Nicole! Ladies, if you are looking for a sweet organized creative planner to work with in South Carolina, North Carolina or Virginia, check out Mimi Nicole

Featured on Style Me Pretty 
Featured on Style Me Pretty
Featured on Love My Dress

Happy Friday! xoxo~ Becca

2 comments:

  1. YAY Jillian's doing my wedding in August too :) she's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for having me, Becca! Can't wait for August to get here--it's going to be such a great month! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...