Friday, July 12, 2013

I Fancy Friday v. 11


Friday. Thank you for coming! It has been a long and busy week for me at work. I had an event on Sunday and it has been extra long, extra. I am so looking forward to the weekend full of sleeping, relaxing, walks, picnics and just relaxing, yes, relaxing. Yes, I am so excited to see the weekend, sigh! Even though its been a busy week, it doesn't mean a few items have not caught my fancy;) Here are a few items that have caught my fancy this week. 
1. Petit Bateau Stripe Dress - I have an obsession with black and white stripes. How adorable is this dress for work or for weekends? My office is heading to Paris in August....hmmmm, maybe I need it?;)

2. Good Morning Placemats - I have a thing with fabric napkins, placemats and table cloths. Even for breakfast with cereal, I want to dress up the table;) Aren't these placemats adorable!

3. Sweet Pea Bouquet - I saw this on Jacin's blog over on Lovely Little Details  and could smell it through the computer screen. Isn't this bouquet gorgeous and so sweet and delicate looking! My mom calls me her sweet pea and there are something so delicate and beautiful about these little gems. Mental note, lets add those somewhere in my bouquet. 

4. Angel Heel by Russell & Bromley - Nude. Patent. Kitten Heel. Bow. Check! These shoes sound like they need to be in my closet!

5. Mint Front Lock Bag - This bag is on sale for $55! That is a deal! I have to say it just caught my eye over Pinterest and well, I love it.  

6. Pret a Manger Chocolate Covered Rice Cakes - I've been REALLY bad. The wedding diet has to start...but for now, a chocolate covered rice cake will do, healthy right?;) These are addicting, totally addicting! 

Happy Weekend everyone!!! xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...