Saturday, August 10, 2013

Away for the Weekend

I have read a lot about people going Social Media free for the weekend and I always think, great idea....but wake up and check Instagram. Well, tomorrow Beau, Oliver and I are getting out of London for three days to the New Forest where there are wild ponies, lots of forests {duh}, pubs, walks, our room has a garden attached, we are just getting away. I told Beau that ok, no instagram, facebook, twitter for the weekend. Not going to lie, I think I said....ooo I hope I can. haha. I will be bringing my iPad with me to look up wedding stuff, but I wont be reading FB/Twitter/Instagram. 
It seems so silly to so many people, but as you see from the pic above, Beau and my phones are often in our hands, checking SOMETHING. SO this weekend, its quite time, just the three of us {yes, Oliver will be running after the ponies} and I'm PSYCHED! Some wedding planning talks, magazine and book reading and getting out of the city. Yipppeee! Have you shut off on the weekends? How did you do? I would love to hear. 

I will be back on Tuesday! See you then! xoxo - Becca

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I have been wanting to do this too but so far haven't been motivated enough.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...