Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Bali Basics : Honeymoon & Holiday Attire

In less then a month we are packing up our suitcases and going on quite the holiday! We are heading to Bali and I couldn't be MORE excited! No, it is not our honeymoon, we are heading out with Beau's family, however a basic, cute, holiday wardrobe is still much in need. I put together some of my favorites I've been eyeing and thought it would be perfect for any beach honeymooner or my trip in a month! Basic black pieces that you can wear on the beach or dress up for dinner with a big necklace, a basic black bikini and fun island like shorts outfit. Happy Holiday!


Happy Holiday and if you are off as newlyweds....HAPPY HONEYMOON! 

xoxo - Becca


1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this subject.

    Bali Wedding Planner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...