Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Perfect Tutu : The Perfect Engagement Picture Outfit

I have been longing for a tutu. Yes! A skirt made of layers and layers of tulle, call it what you will, it is a tutu! I want to wear it to dinner with a chambray skirt, dress it up for a party but most of all, I would LOVE to wear it for some engagement pictures with my Beau! After looking at all of these images below, I've decided, the tutu must be a part of my closet!
{Image by KT Merry on Once Wed}
{Image on Style Me Pretty by Brittney Melton}
{Image on Style Me Pretty by Melissa Robinson}
{Image on Atlantic - Pacific Blog}
I searched around the web and found a few tutu top runners on my shopping list. Which is your fav?



Ok, now which one to get? xoxo - Becca

2 comments:

  1. I definitely love the longer, more elegant ones. The picture from the atlantic-pacific blog might be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow cool photos. Thanks for upload.
    Siena Flip Flop Club is the place for you to choose your flip flop and delivery only at $15. It’s a great opportunity for the US people. I am welcoming you to the club.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...