FINALLY....it is Friday! Yippppeeee! In less then 10 hours Beau and I will be on a plane on our way to Bali. WOW, I still kind of can't believe that is where we are heading. What a great week it has been full of birthday wishes and now an amazing holiday ahead of us. Along the way I have found a few things I fancy and had to share!
1. The Rock Bar in Bali - WOW. The view from the bar in Bali is nothing but amazing, fingers crossed we can make it there for a sunset drink.
2. ASOS Petite Ruffle Top - Isn't this top adorable and pretty and flirty! It may not be in my suitcase this trip, but how about for my honeymoon?
3. Running like a Girl - I've heard great things about this book! I have downloaded it on my iPad and am hoping it gets me back on the road running and not as much in the gym.
4. Soap & Glory Beauty Sleep Accelerator Night & Flight Moisture Miracle - I just bought this lotion and am eager to see how it works after a 18+ hour flight and some days in the sun.
5. Alphabet Bags Seconds Sale - I may have purchased a few goodies at their online sale of seconds. The seconds have small teeny mistakes....I think they are amazing and 1/2 the price! The perfect gift at your wedding weekend.
6. Elle McPherson's hair - can we say HAIR ENVY! How can I grow my hair this long and how can I get those shiny bouncy wavy pieces I want!
xoxo - Becca