Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Flower Fashion Frenzy for Fall

A couple of months ago I was running errands at St. Pancras station and was so excited to stumble upon this adorable store, Joules. What caught my eye? Are you shocked that this flower printed blouse below, caught my eye, I mean really, adorable! As I browsed around the British based store {I love discovering shops we don't have in the States}, so many things that caught my eye had flowers all over them. Who says flowers are just for the spring and summer season, not me! Flowers for fall I say! 
The adorable blouse above is on sale right for almost 1/2 off, I'm tempted to buy it and dress it up with a blingy necklace or dress it down with boots and jeans. 

How about this beautiful pink and white rose print blouse below, the silver flower blouse, I love it. Paired with a pair of skinny black pants, some stilettos and some sparkles on your ear, this outfit would be ready for a night out this November. 

Now that I have found a new store based in the UK that I feel like I want one of each; wellies with bows, sweaters {aka jumpers in the UK} with flowers and blouses with roses. I thought it would be fun to share a few ideas I had if I could go on a little shopping spree at Joules and add some blooms to my wardrobe for this season. 

My first thought was, date night. Last minute night out at the local restaurant during the weekend. Leggings, heeled booties and an adorable bright flowery tunic {OMG, it has pockets!}. I love Joules range of floral dresses .  I feel like you do not have to accessorize more then some simple gold loops. Throw on a big warm coat with a little fur collar, and you are ready for the night. 


How about a walk in the park with Beau and Sir Oliver? We LOVE going to Hampstead Heath with Oliver, rain or shine. I find myself rolling out of bed on a Saturday, no makeup, leggings and a hooded sweatshirt. Walking into Joules made me long for some Saturday morning comfy attire. Wellies with bows and a bright green flowery bag for the market. It's time to step up my park attire. 


The weather has been getting chilly and all I want to wear is warm, fuzzy, cozy sweaters. When I saw this one, I could envision me putting it on and never taking it off! Paired with some flowery pants, ballet flats and a flowy top, I thought this would be the perfect outfit to throw on for brunch with your girlfriends! 



What do you think about wearing flowers after August? I love it! I might be wearing some blooms on my Christmas day dress! 

Check out Joules for a few other flowery favorites! Happy shopping! 

xoxo - Becca


1 comment:

  1. It's funny I just received a catalogue from joules! What great items. I a huge fan of flowers after August.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...