Monday, October 28, 2013

Afternoon Blog Break

It's Monday! Luckily I have the day off, woo hoo, and am spending it with one of my best friends from DC who is in town for work. We have plans for browsing around London shops and high tea at Fortnum & Mason, not a bad Monday! I had a lovely weekend full of actually getting some things checked off my to do list, wedding planning, watching Netflix with my beau, crazy workouts, dinner with friends and a walk in Hampstead Heath, sigh. It is crazy windy and rainy here in London and I think everyone is deserving a little break. Day off? Maybe! If not, grab yourself  a cup of tea and enjoy the links that I have been loving this week! 
{Image from Hey Gorgeous Events}
I have been thinking about the flowers for our wedding a little more in detail recently. I went a little crazy pinning this weekend!  I found a lot of beautiful inspiration over on Nicole from Hey Gorgeous Pinterest boards. Focusing on a few ideas for the big day has left me dreaming of pink flowers, mixed arrangements, mixed vases and just something a bit different. I think we may have found the florist to work with! 

I am STILL on the hunt for a perfect leopard print coat! I love this one on Glitter Weddings, WHERE CAN I GET IT! 

Speaking of wedding flowers, this wedding had beautiful big blooms. Also speaking of flowers {they are on my mind!} Nicole with Hey Gorgeous is launching a new workshop, the Trouvaille Workshop, and I have to say, if I lived closer, I may sign up! I am so interested to learn some of her tips on flowers and also be inspired again on business. 

I am REALLY thinking of adding a champagne tower to the reception! How amazing is this one???

I liked Grace Bonney's thoughts on Living Online

I have no idea what I'm going to be for Halloween! The holiday is so much smaller here in England, but I still want to be in the spirit! I love these last minute easy ideas. 


Mrs. Lilien, can we share Fall uniforms?

Yippppee! Floridian Weddings is getting a little re-launch! November 12th, are you going? I wish I was! 

I couldn't let a new week start without a few comments on these photos…… 
Yes, Kate Middleton, I would be smiling like this if I were you! Yep, she's a princess! How cute is the new mom playing volleyball in her skinny jeans, curly hair and 4 in. wedges. Oh Princess Kate! 
{Image Source HERE}
 London has baby George fever, and I'm sure you are not shocked, that I do not mind it at all! The formal portraits of the new family were released, and I can't get over how cute baby George is in the photo below. It looks like he is cheering "YAY! I will be King! Thats right!".
{Image Source HERE} 
 Yep. Kate, all pretty again. Wearing Alexander McQueen and looking like the new royal princess mom she is. 
{Image Source HERE}

UK readers, US readers, what did you think of Kate, William and George? They are too cute aren't they. 

Happy Monday! Hope your week goes well! 

xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...