Monday, November 25, 2013

Holiday Wish List : West Elm Registry

The holiday season is in FULL swing here in London and in the States, after Thanksgiving, everyone will be shopping away like little elves. I was beyond excited to hear that one of my favorite US home stores, west elm, would be opening here in London on December 5th! Beau and I have been starting to think of our wedding registry and when I heard that west elm was opening here in London, it got me to thinking of all the great things that would be great for a holiday gift list or a registry. West elm has chic, simple, modern, stylish furniture and decor, perfect for us! Below are a few of my favorites to give this holiday season to the soon to be Mr. & Mrs. 



1. Perch Table Lamp Rose Gold - Under £75, this adorable table lamp is just what our flat needs. A little bit of shine and a little of style! 

2. Faux Fur Throw - This blanket is not new, but I have to say, it is a fabulous staple and I LOVE IT! The perfect throw to add to your couch and cuddle up with on these chilly winter nights. 

3. Organic Shaped Metallic Rim Dinnerware - I love this every day set of china with a little metallic shine. Every couple needs some basic white china and with a silver or gold rim, you can dress it up or use it every day. 

4. Baggu Dipped Tote - How fab is this tote for the bride to be with her new initial on it? 

5. Bormioli Bodega Glassware - These glasses are really simple and basic and I think for water or some wine, they would be perfect for ever day. 

6. Rose Gold Salad Set - I feel like a salad set is one of those things you think you will not use often, wrong. Serving pieces are great for entertaining during the holidays, perfect at home and one of those things I feel like you never buy yourself. Also, did I mention they were rose gold, love that. 

7. Gold Flatware - I know it is really great to have some nice real silver in your life. Classic, wedding silverware you will pass down to your kids and they will use throughout their marriage, well, I want some gold flatware and I love this. What do you think? Gold and silver? A small amount for a dinner party of six?

8. Porcelain Hurricanes - I think that these are great for candles or to place a vase inside and use for pretty vases. These can be pretty, sleek and modern and every day, really lovely. 

Happy Shopping! West elm opens in London on Thursday, 5th of December ! See you there! 

xoxo - Becca 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...