Friday, November 8, 2013

I Fancy Friday v. 17

Happy FRIDAY lovely ladies! Oh my oh my, I am SO glad to see Friday here, I need a little sleep and catch up this weekend and I am so looking forward to it. This week has been full of meetings with officiants for the wedding, upcoming project meetings, dinner with friends, it has been great but a lot of go go go. Tonight Beau and I are staying in for a little quiet Friday at home and honestly, I can't wait. In the middle of all of the busy, I have made time to find a few things I fancy! You? Anything you fancy this week? 


1. Wedding Cake by Little Boutique Bakery - We made an appointment for our first cake tasting in a few weeks! Carrot cake, red velvet cake, lemon, coconut, oooo this is one appointment I am so excited for. 

2. Old Navy Women's Sparkle Elbow Cardigan - One of my bestie's brought over this adorable sequins cardigan for me last week. This cardigan couldn't be more perfect; pink & sequin! 

3. Kate Spade's New GLITTER Holiday Campaign - Ok, are you surprised I love this entire ad campaign? No! Pink. Glitter. Purses that say, pop clink fizz. Hello! The Kate Spade holiday line has my name written all over it. 

4. Quit Slackin' by Rock & Roll Bride  - I've been looking to change a few things in my life recently. I want to lose these last few pounds for the wedding, make more time in my day for blogging and have more time for me and Beau, I want to make big changes with my work, the list goes on. I love this image from Kat saying well, you know what, STOP slackin' and make it happen! That is right. I need to remind myself every day! 

5. Nicole's Classes - I am so excited to have signed up for the online flower arranging class taught by Chelsea with {frolic!} blog. I am SUPER interested into getting more into flower arranging and I thought this could be a good jump start, a work at my own pace, work at home, but learn some fun tools! Check out the Nicole's Classes site for a whole list of awesome online classes. 

6. Engagement Photos - I managed to talk Beau into getting some engagement pictures in London during the holiday season, yippee! Our wedding photographer is in the States so I asked the wonderful Kylee with Kytography to snap some photos of us with Oliver around Hampstead Heath and at a local cafe. I'm loving these photos by Nessa K and Britt Spring  {featured on London Bride} that inspire what I want for our shoot, relaxed, fun photos of me and my love, with our little furry love on our normal Saturday out. 

Have a LOVELY weekend everyone! See you on Monday! 

xoxo - Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...