Friday, November 22, 2013

I Fancy Friday v.18

Oh Friday, how I love you! Friday's make me want to splurge on a Gingerbread Latte, go for a long lunch, read a few magazines, toast the day with a cocktail and well, just relax and play. I worked last Saturday and the week has seemed quite long. I am oh so looking forward to the weekend ahead full of our first cake tasting, a little Friday night shopping on Oxford Street with a girlfriend, a London besties birthday, a small photo shoot with amazon Aneta, phew, I'm already tired. Thank you Friday for arriving! Over the long week, I have found quite a few things I
 have fancied and HAD to share! 

1. J.Crew Factory Bow Sweater - Hey Santa, I love this! 

 these SOON! Healthy, sweet and delicious. 

3. Topshop Faux Fur Hat - You may have seen me post on Instagram about my new fun purchase, yes, I bought a fabulous furry hat. It is FREEZING this week in London and I couldn't be
 happier with my new little deal! 

4. Lily Allen Hard Out Here Song - Guilty pleasure, I can not stop listening to this song! It is ridiculous and ya, I kind of love it. GREAT for a run! 

5. Wedding Hair/Makeup Trial Inspiration - In two weeks we are doing a little pre wedding shoot, so I thought what better time then to do a hair/makeup trial! I have been pinning a lot of inspiration and love this simple and gorgeous look on Once Wed and her amazing eyes photographed by Desibayton Photography

6. Christmas List - In less then 30 days we will be heading back to the States for Christmas. I would be lying to say that I am not excited….because I am BEYOND excited!!!! I have started making a long list of Christmas gifts to bring with me from England. I. can't. Wait. 

7. Stop Making Excuses Print - The Every Girl  gave their site a makeover and it looks wonderful! They are also selling some phone cases and prints in their shop. This stop making excuses print needs to be tattooed on my arm. Making myself happy, no more excuses, go and do it. jump. {thanks Laura!} 

Happy Friday! xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...